Our products are sold as a bulk botanical ingredient with no directions or instructions for use. They are NOT meant or sold for human consumption.
They are NOT approved by the FDA for internal use.
Below are the terms and conditions by which Ohiobotanicals.com, owners, and related parties offer to sell our products to the buyer. By ordering from this website you are agreeing to our purchase terms and conditions, which may be changed and updated on the website without notice, at our discretion at any time.
- Ohiobotanicals.com products are not sold for human consumption and shall not be used for any related purposes. Our herbal products are sold for use as specimens for scientific research by professionals and amateurs alike for botanical study. Additionally, our products are also suitable to use as incense components, aroma therapeutic products, natural dyes, crafts, and/or religious or spiritual purposes. The chemical, physical, and toxicological properties of these herbs and chemicals have not been fully investigated and are not guaranteed. The FDA (Federal Drug Administration) has not evaluated the statements made on this website or by anyone affiliated with the website. The information provided is for botanical, educational, cultural or scientific purposes and are not provided to prevent, treat, cure, or mitigate any disease. Any human or animal consumption, by any method, is deemed miss-use of our products. Ohiobotanicals.com products are sold exclusively to the buyer under the condition that they will not be adulterated, mislabeled, or used as precursor materials for any scheduled materials.
- Buyer acknowledges that the products have not been tested by Ohiobotanicals.com for safety and efficacy in food, drug, medical device, cosmetic, commercial or any other applications. Buyer represents and warrants to Ohiobotanicals.com that buyer will properly test and use any products purchased from Ohiobotanicals.com in accordance with the practices of an expert in the field and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted.
- Buyer realizes that, since Ohiobotanicals.com products are intended primarily for research or horticultural/craft-making purposes, they may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act inventory. Buyer assumes responsibility to assure that the products purchased from Ohiobotanicals.com are approved for use under TSCA if applicable. Buyer has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved with using products purchased from Ohiobotanicals.com. Buyer also has the duty to warn any auxiliary personnel of any possible risks involved in using or handling the products.
- Ohiobotanicals.com disclaims all warranties and statements of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to any of the products offered, their use and or any results from their use, including but not limited to special, indirect, consequential, punitive, and exemplary damages, in connection with any of the products offered by Ohiobotanicals.com and or any results from their use, whether or not it has been advised of the possibilities thereof. Ohiobotanicals.com intends to only offer for sale accurate botanical material and information. It is possible that some information about our products may be incorrect as the herbal products that we offer for sale have been collected in the wild and/or the originating source may have incorrectly identified the botanical material. Therefore, no guarantee is made regarding the accuracy of the botanical species or purity of the material of our products.
- In no event shall Ohiobotanicals.com, owners, and related parties and/or related ownership entities be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether purchasers claim in contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise. In consideration of the sale of product to buyer, which sales we would not otherwise make, buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Ohiobotanicals.com, owners, and related parties harmless from all claims, expenses, losses, and liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of buyers handling and/or use or miss-use of product(s), whether used alone or in combination with any other substance.
- By purchasing any materials or products from Ohiobotanicals.com you acknowledge that you are over the age of 18, and will use such products for legitimate, proper and legally acceptable purposes.
- By ordering any product, the buyer has checked all laws and regulation regarding said product in the state/province and country, which the buyer resides. Buyer agrees that said product(s) are legal for buyer to purchase, and possess in buyer’s state, province and country. Any complication with Goods in transit, which are due to a failure to observe applicable laws and regulations are entirely the responsibility of the buyer. In the event of litigation both parties expressly agree that the venue shall be in Stark County, Ohio or as changed at the sole discretion by the owners of Ohiobotanicals.com. Ohio law shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Due to the nature of the product – we are unable to accept returns. We absolutely cannot and will not resell any product that is used, opened or left our facility.
I do hereby declare I have read, fully understand, and agree with all the purchase terms and conditions of sale outlined by Ohiobotanicals.com in the above sections 1 through 8. I understand that I must check a box agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set forth in this document before I will be allowed to purchase any Ohiobotanicals.com product. By clicking the Terms and Agreement checkbox at time of checkout I am swearing that I am 18 years of age or older, that all personal information I give is true and accurate pertaining to my identity and my physical address. I understand that Ohiobotanicals.com reserves the right to deny any purchase I may attempt to make for any reason at any time with no explanation. I understand that in the event this happens all monies I might have paid will be refunded in full and immediately.
- We ship First Class, Priority and Express with USPS. We are NOT responsible for shipments lost by the USPS. If your shipment is lost, you must contact the USPS and file a claim. Keep in mind, First Class shipping does NOT come with insurance! While it is the cheapest shipping option, it does not protect you if your shipment is lost in the mail! Priority Mail protects up to $50 of your purchase.
- Discreet packaging
Credit Card Processing
HK Advance LTD
Credit card processing is handled in the EU.
Room SF2 11-14 Newry St,
Warrenpoint, Newry., CO. Down,
Northern Ireland, BT34 3JZ
Any dispute will be handled in the EU.
Effective Date: June 1st 2016
At Ohiobotanicals.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you visit the site, and how we safeguard your information. We will never sell your personal information to third parties. Okay, here is what you need to know.
1.2. NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN / MINORS
PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We also do not sell any of our products to minors under the age of 18. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. WHAT BASIC INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
In operating the Site, Company may include newsletters, online commenting areas, and other online forms that ask users to provide their names, e-mail addresses, and other contact information.
2.2. WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
(a) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
(b) COOKIES. From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our Web site. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our Web site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1. WHAT DOES COMPANY DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
(a) PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. We will use your information as a greater collection of data related to the site in traffic discussions in articles posted on the blog. No individual users visit, whether you or another visitor, are discussed. The aggregate data is used for education purposes only and no reader of the article will be able to identify you.
(b) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
(d) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to
(1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates,
(2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, or
(3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
(e) SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Web site. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
(f) ACCESS TO INFORMATION. Unfortunately, we do not maintain any procedures for you to review or request changes to the information that we collect about you, except that you may request that we remove all information about you from our database by contacting us in accordance with Section 6.1 below.
4. SECURITY The Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
5. WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL
5.1. PUBLIC COMMENTS The Site may include interactive sections such as commenting areas where visitors to the site can post comments. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
5.2. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES The Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we have no control over the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel contact us using the “contact us” feature
6.2. UPDATES AND CHANGES We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.